GeePower was founded in early 1982s for producing battery raw material, started to produce batteries in 1988. After 33years of development, has grown to become the pioneer of the rechargeable battery industry in China with about 1000 staffs and two production bases, the current annual production capacity is more than 100 million ampere hours, will up to 300 million ampere hours in 2017. Headquarters located in Hongkong, R&D center located in Beijing, oversea market service center in Guangdong province, manufacture facilities in Henan province of China.
ISO9001:2008\ISO14001\ISO/TS16949:2009 quality control systems are strictly adopted. We take great pride in each of our products and subject each one to rigorous testing before it is released into the open market. So far we have UL,CE,SGS,MSDS,UN38.3 for some of our products.
Quality management system
GeePower with complete rechargeable battery Industry Chain from raw material to complete full pack. After passing long-term research and test, we found that uniformity issue of the battery cells is mainly from raw material. In order to do better-quality management, we found our own raw material factory and laboratory. This is our biggest advantage to control batteries’ quality by our internal QMS(Quality management system).
Main product and its characteristics
By inheriting GeePower’s 33 year patent technology and experience in rechargeable battery and battery material manufacturing, GeePower New Energy has developed soft-packaging, electrolyte-starved, large capacity Lithium-ion rechargeable batteries. Include over one hundred battery cells with different dimensions, single battery cells capacity from 5Ah to 85Ah with weight specific energy >130Wh/kg; modules capacity from 70Ah to 600AH with weight specific energy >110Wh/kg.
GeePower rechargeable batteries are known for the uniformity of the cells, longer cycle life, and enhanced safety. The key feature of GeePower rechargeable battery cells is very low impedance and stable electric performance. In addition, they could be installed at any direction, which helps improve the utilization of system space. These characteristics have made GeePower batteries the preferred power sources for electric vehicles and energy storage systems.
Main product application fields
To meet the demands of domestic and foreign clients for high quality green batteries, GeePower has developed 7 series of lithium-ion rechargeable batteries for such applications: pure electric-buses, electric passenger vehicles, pure electric taxes, electric bikes, electric motorcycles, energy storage systems for wind and solar power and back-up power for communication system.
1> Back-up power for communication station system
48V lithium battery pack is especially designed to meet standard 19″ telecom cabinet(1U~5U boxes) for replacing Lead acid battery to LiFePO4 battery directly without any modification, with RS232 and RS485 communication functions, its lifespan more than >2000times, fast charging is also available, eco-friendly, no pollution for the environment.
2> Energy storage systems for wind and solar power(ESS)
Power station energy storage system include 400kwh, 800kWh, 1MW, 2MW to meet the different projects demands. All of these equipments assembled in standard containers, include LiFePO4 battery, Battery management system, High-voltage protection device, Fire services equipments, smoke alarm equipments, grounding-products and Heat management system. With CAN bus, ModBus or RS485 communication function. Detailed info and practical case please reference to product page.
GeePower team after 33 years growth is becoming a professional team which is able to respond to market demand very quick and deal with events with esteemed clients/distributors together by professional technology, rich experience and high-quality products.
♦Milestones of our company group
• 1982: started to produce battery material
• 1988: the first to mass produce Ni(OH) in China
• 1998: started to develop and produce Lithium-ion rechargeable batteries
• 2003: started to develop and produce LiFePO4 batteries for EV
• 2007: started to develop pure e-bus and mass produce LiFePO4 battery
• 2009: Set up Hongkong office for oversea market
• 2010: started to cooperate with UK Origo PLC.
• 2010: E-bus off line,started to provide power batteries for Nissan,Yutong, Dongfeng, Mazda; the first in China to mass produce e-bus power systems
• 2011: Started to cooperate with TOYOTA and Meiji electric,etc in Japan.
• 2012: started to cooperate with China city pure e-buses(such as Shanghai, Chengdu, Nanning, etc), started to produce telecom battery and huge container power system (1MW, 1.6MW, etc). cooperate with China Mobile China Telecom and China Unicom.
• 2013: Started to cooperate with AutoVAZ(LADA) electric car and Sunways in Russia.
• Started to mass produce telecom battery for Communication Base Stations.
• 2014: Started to cooperate with Cell sweeper in Japan and PT.Metaplas Harmoni in Indonesia.
• 2015: Renamed to GeePower.
♦ GeePower Rechargeable Lithium-ion Battery Products
3.2V lithium battery, 3.2V lithium batteries, 3.2V rechargeable battery, 3.2V LiFePO4, 3.2V LiFePO4 battery, 3.2V rechargeable batteries, 3.2V lithium rechargeable battery, 3.2V batteries, 3.2V lithium rechargeable batteries, 3.2V batteries cell, 3.2V lithium battery, 3.2V lithium batteries, 3.2V lithium battery pack