- Extremely High Rate Capability
- High safety performance(no flowing electrolyte)
- Fast charging is available(can up to 3C, less than 20minutes)
- Very good performance under high temperature
- High energy density, 110~140wh/Kg
- Light weight and small volume, about 1/3 weight and volume of lead-acid batteries
15KW Lithium UPS System
GeePower® 48V 300AH Lithium Battery Pack can be used in 15KW Lihium UPS System. GeePower® 48V 300AH Lithium LiFePo4 Battery Pack is assembled by 16pcs 3.2V 50AH battery cells in series and 6pcs in parallel.
GeePower®3.2V 60AH lithium batteries can be used to Electric vehicles and other energy storage areas. These Lithium Iron Phosphate (LiFePO4) batteries, produced by GeePower here in China, are rated at more than 2000 recharge cycles, can be assembled in series and parallels with a battery management system (BMS).
The Lithium Iron Phosphate Battery is a type of rechargeable battery based on the original lithium ion chemistry, created by the use of Iron (Fe) as a cathode material.
Already passed all of the safety tests(overcharge, overdischarge, over temperature, short circuit, drop, Crush, Needle puncture tests, etc). These battery cells do not catch fire, no explosion and no leakage.
- 30years experience in rechargeable batteries
- 10 years experience in Lithium batteries
- geepower® battery can be above 2000 recharge Cycles
- poor electrolyte, can be operated in any directions
- can be discharged at high current(up to 5C), charge current(up to 3C)
Specifications of 15KW Lithium UPS System Battery
|Model Number||G-BP48300 48V300AH|
|Rate Capacity||300AH@0.3C3A, 20°C|
|Rated Charge Current (0.3C)||90A|
|Rated Discharge Current (1C)||300A|
|Max. Charge Current (0.6C)||180A|
|Max. Continuous Discharge Current (1.5C)||450A|
|Cycle Life||≥2000 times|
|Dimensions||182*260*350mm (Can be customized)|
|Packing Material||Steel Plate|
|Cell Model||3.2V 200Ah LiFePO4 battery cells|
|Assembly||16pcs cells in series and 4 pcs in parallel|
|Operating temperature||-20°C ~ 60°C|
|Charge temperature||0°C~ 45°C|